BBSC Team Practice & Game Schedules
All Team Reminders:
Updated Aug 7, 2022
- We are in need of Volunteer Coaches - if interested or know of someone who would like to give back to their community - click here
- Field Status is available on the home page, fields are closed to close lightning. Our fields drain very well, thus they do not normally close for rain only.
First Impacts ( 2-3 Year olds): 5:30 - 6:15 PM at Algonquin Fields
- Register anytime during season for prorated amount by emailing email@example.com
- Cleats are not required, sneakers are fine to participate in
- Sessions 5:30 - 6:15 PM: 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
U8 & U8 TEAMS ( Ages 4 - 7)
- Mondays: FUNdamentals 5:30-6:30PM at Algonquin Fields
- Fridays: Games 5:30-6:30 PM
- Aug 19th - 5:30 PM Parent only mtg Friday at Algonquin Fields
- Aug 22nd - 5:30 PM Meet the Coaches/ Uniform/ Short Fundamental Practice
- Aug 26th - 5:30 PM FUNdamental Session at Algonquin Fields. First 30 minutes run by technical staff and last 30 minutes by coach
- Aug 29th - 5:30 PM Scrimmage Game at Algonquin Fields.
- Sept 9th -11th:First game of the Fall 2022 season will be over this weekend
- Game dates for U10 & up are held on Saturdays with an occasional Sunday.
- Reminder HOME 1st Team listed wears WHITE and AWAY 2nd team listed wears Black
- See Goalie training below
- 8/22 , 8/26, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24
Fall RECREATIONAL GAME SCHEDULE U6-U8:
- Week #1 GAME
- Week #2 GAME
- Week #3 GAME
- Week #4 GAME
- Week #5 GAME
- Week #6 GAME
- Week #7 GAME
- Week #8 GAME (Dutch Tournament)
U10 & Up TEAMS ( Ages 8 and up)
- Practice: First practice will be the week of August 22 for the U10 & older teams. Volunteer coaches will schedule 2 practices a week. TBD by Coach.
- Game: First Game weekend Sept 10th/11th
- Game schedule is controlled and created by BYSL (Brevard Youth Soccer League). Depending on how many teams are in each division will depend on the game schedule. Games can be held both on a Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend and then skip a week. Schedules most likely will not be released until September 1st.
- Reminder HOME 1st Team listed wears GRAY and AWAY 2nd team listed wears Green
- Recreational Teams Goalie Training on Dates Coming Soon
- Competitive Coming Soon
All players are required to wear shin guards during all practices and games. Socks must cover the shin guards as well. No shin guards-no practice time or game. Water bottle is also required. Cleats are required for U10 & older.
If inclement weather presents a safety concern and we must cancel practices or games, the Club makes every effort to notify all families in sufficient time. The Club's email system allows us to send message updates, so please make sure Beachside Impact emails are not being routed to your SPAM folder. We also post Field Status Update on the homepage of our website. A Club representative is at the field in the event of a cancellation to ensure that all families are informed.
Competitive Teams: Practice & game schedules are only available via Teamsnap. If you do not have access, please ask your coach for access. Teamsnap invitations are sent via email after registration has been completed.
For a detailed list of our field and maps, check out our Facilities Page.