BBSC Team Practice & Game Schedules
All Team Reminders:
Updated Feb 1, 2023
- We are in need of Volunteer Coaches - if interested or know of someone who would like to give back to their community - click here
- Field Status is available on the home page, fields are closed to close lightning. Our fields drain very well, thus they do not normally close for rain only.
First Impacts ( 2-3 Year olds): 5:30 - 6:15 PM at Algonquin Fields
- Register anytime during season for prorated amount by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleats are not required, sneakers are fine to participate in
- Sessions 5:30 - 6:15 PM: TBU
U8 & U8 TEAMS ( Ages 4 - 7)
- Mondays: FUNdamentals 5:30-6:30PM at Algonquin Fields
- Fridays: Games 5:30-6:30 PM
- U5-U8 Parent (non-playing) Meeting: Friday, Feb 10th
- 1st fundamental/Meet your Coach: Monday, Feb 13th
- 2nd fundamental: Monday, Feb 20th
- Scrimmage: Friday, Feb 24th (an email will go out closer to scrimmage night)
- 3rd fundamental: Monday, Feb 27th
- U6/U8 1st game: Friday, March 3rd
- Game dates for U10 & up are held on Saturdays with an occasional Sunday.
- Reminder HOME 1st Team listed wears WHITE and AWAY 2nd team listed wears Black
- See Goalie training below
- Friday, March 3rd
- Friday, March 10th
- Friday, March 24th
- Friday, March 31st
- Friday, April 14th
- Friday, April 21st
- Monday, April 24th
- Friday, April 28th-End of Season Fest)
Fall RECREATIONAL GAME SCHEDULE U6-U8:
- Monday, Feb 13th
- Monday, Feb 20th
- Monday, Feb 27th
- Monday, March 6th
- Monday, March 20th
- Monday, March 27th
- Monday, April 3rd
- Monday, April 10th
- Monday, April 17th
U10 & Up TEAMS ( Ages 8 and up)
- Practice: Practices will start about two weeks before games start (@ mid to end of February). VOLUNTEER HEAD coach will pick (2) practice sessions per week
- Game: First Spring season game weekend is the weekend of March 4th/5th
- Game schedule is controlled and created by BYSL (Brevard Youth Soccer League). Depending on how many teams are in each division will depend on the game schedule. Games can be held both on a Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend and then skip a week.
- BYSL will release the Spring game schedule about 1 week before games start
- Reminder HOME 1st Team listed wears GRAY and AWAY 2nd team listed wears Green
- Recreational Teams Goalie Training on Dates Coming Soon
- Competitive Coming Soon
All players are required to wear shin guards during all practices and games. Socks must cover the shin guards as well. No shin guards-no practice time or game. Water bottle is also required. Cleats are required for U10 & older.
If inclement weather presents a safety concern and we must cancel practices or games, the Club makes every effort to notify all families in sufficient time. The Club's email system allows us to send message updates, so please make sure Beachside Impact emails are not being routed to your SPAM folder. We also post Field Status Update on the homepage of our website. A Club representative is at the field in the event of a cancellation to ensure that all families are informed.
Competitive Teams: Practice & game schedules are only available via Teamsnap. If you do not have access, please ask your coach for access. Teamsnap invitations are sent via email after registration has been completed.
For a detailed list of our field and maps, check out our Facilities Page.