Element Soccer Camps - UPDATED LOCATION ALGONQUIN FIELDS
Element Soccer School Summer Camps
CAMP FULL - Not taking additional Players 7/20/22
Element Soccer School offers Soccer Summer Camps each July in Brevard! Our Brevard Soccer Camp sessions in Satellite Beach, FL are in the evenings outside of the summer heat.
- Dribbling, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3
- Passing and possession
- Pressure training- technical session
- Small sided game play
UPDATED Location: Algonquin Sports Complex - Indian Harbor Beach - Recommend Parking off N Osceola Drive Entrance NOT Wimco ( further walk)
- Session II: July 25th - 29th - Mon - Fri
- Reminder: If you attended Session I, you will not receive a second tshirt at check in ( they are the same as Session I), built into the Both Camp discount.
- Arrive by 5:45 PM for check in on Monday, Camp runs 6PM – 7:30 PM
- Bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated - there is water bottle filler located at the playground but no vending machines - thus you will need a bottle.
- Feel Free to bring your own Soccer Ball for warm up - however a Soccer ball is not required, we will have them on the field.
- For our littles/ first timers, if you don't own cleats - no need to run out and purchase - athletic sneakers are fine! Shinguards are nice to have to protect little shins, you can get a inexpensive pair at Walmart, Dicks, Target, and for the little ones the socks with them built in are great to start out and about $10.
- Due to great response - Camp is full, we do not have the ability to add additional players that are not paid & registered.
- If inclement weather pops up that makes our fields unplayable we will send an email to the address we have on file if we need to cancel/reschedule a session. Our fields drain very well, thus many times if a afternoon shower passes through we still continue a session. We also update our website homepage with an update on Field Closures on the homepage, at www.beachsideimpact.com if the field has to close. We normally do not make the decision to cancel until close to start time, since FL showers move quickly through.
- If lightning happens within the alert radius during the session - we will immediately have all players leave the fields and take shelter under the field covering. Thus please stay close if inclimate weather with lightning is moving in . We will never leave a player alone - but please take note of the weather if you are dropping off & ensure your contact number is accurate on check in documents.