Fall 2023 Recreational Player Registration
How to Register: Rec Families including our First Impacts may log in to our secure Click here for our Registration Platform to register. If you have any problems with registration, please email Alyse or Lisa at Registrar@BeachsideImpact.com
Recreation registration includes club/league/field/maintenance fees, fundamental training, Ref fees, one complimentary uniform by year (Fall, Spring) and a participation award. One complimentary uniform consist of grey jersey, electric green jersey, black shorts, & black socks are distributed near the beginning of Fall season.
Due to organizing teams, gathering enough volunteer coaches, acquiring (unverified) player birth certificates, acquiring photos for some 600 players, ordering any necessary uniforms, there will be a FIRM registration deadline of August 13, 2023, with Late Registration Fee available for registrations Tuesday, August 8, 2023-Sunday August 13, 2023 based on availability. There are no extensions to registration past August 13th. . Your registration is NOT complete until ALL documents are received and payment is made in full.
Registration Deadlines: SAVE $20 - $30 2023 Early Bird Registration !
Early Bird Registration Fees Friday/Saturday/Sunday, April 28-30, 2023 (ending 11:59pm 4/30):
- $130 for U5 through U8 recreation players
- $150 for U10 and U12 recreation players
- $170 for U14 through U19 recreation players
- $150 for U5 through U8 recreation players
- $180 for U10 and U12 recreation players
- $200 for U14 through U19 recreation players
Registration runs from April 28, 2023- Sunday, August 13, 2023
Late Registration Fees - Tuesday, August 8, 2023-Sunday, August 13, 2023 - based on availability
- $175 for U5 through U8 recreation players
- $205 for U10 and U12 recreation players
- $225 for U14 through U19 recreation players
What you will need to proceed with Registration:
- Digital Copy of Birth Certificate
- Digital Headshot (shoulders up) of player
- Credit Card for Registration Fee
Brevard Beachside Soccer Club is using Sports Connect for all REC registration. If you have never registered through Sports Connect, you will need to create a NEW account to use our Sports Connect registration system. If you already have a Sports Connect account, please log in as a registered user.
Volunteers Needed: We are looking for head coaches and will help train and give you soccer drills, plus a $50 credit towards your player's registration.
$25 Late fee added to above fees after the registration due date. Late registration is based on space available and not guaranteed. Sign up early - many teams fill up fast.
U6 - U8 Program
- We designed the Under-6 (U-6) and Under-8 (U-8) recreational soccer program to be fun, exciting and developmentally appropriate per U.S. Youth Soccer recommendations. Players meet for one practice and one game every week during the season. Every Monday all players are provided thirty minutes of group skills practice called FUNdamentals. The FUNdamentals session is immediately followed by thirty minutes of team practice with the player's team and volunteer coach.
The FUNdamentals session is led by club Technical Director Ryan Weldon. His staff is composed of professional coaches and volunteer high school soccer players. Each session features a topic that is echoed by the volunteer team coach during the team session.
- Every Friday at 5:30P players participate in a game at the Algonquin fields.
- The U6 games are approximately forty minutes, while the U8 games are about sixty minutes. The games are refereed by older competitive soccer players from within the club.
Game dates for U10 & up are held on Saturdays with an occasional Sunday.
Dutch Tournament for U5-U8 to be held on TBD.
Reminder HOME 1st Team listed wears WHITE and AWAY 2nd team listed wears BLACK
First Impact 2 & 3 yr olds
First Impacts for the 2-3-year-old will be held on Friday evenings at 5:30P. This is a fun night for our soccer newbies, filled with engaging & fun drills!
First Impacts Registration fee is $100.00 for 8 sessions and includes a BBSC- First Impact Shirt! New players can join anytime during the season, and we will pro-rate the registration fee.
Fall 2023 schedule is set as: TBD
If you are interested in volunteering for your child's soccer experience (coaching, team manager, field set-up) please contact Lisa Soderberg & Alyse Widrig (Registrar@BeachsideImpact.com) by e-mail.
For questions about your player's age group, see our Understanding Age for the new US Soccer age guidelines.
Contact and Connect with Us
Brevard Beachside Soccer Club
Satellite Bch, FL 32937
720 Jamaica Blvd.
Satellite Bch, FL 32937