2021 Fall Registration Open
FALL RECREATIONAL REGISTRATION IS OPEN
How to Register: Rec Families including our First Impacts may log in to our secure Registration Platform to register. If you have any problems with registration, please email Alyse or Lisa at Registrar@BeachsideImpact.com
Fall Recreation registration includes club/league/field/maintenance fees, fundamental training, Ref fees, one complimentary uniform by year (Fall, Spring) and a participation award. One complimentary uniform consist of grey jersey, electric green jersey, black shorts, & black socks are distributed near the beginning of Fall 2021 season. (If you did not play in the Fall 2021 season, our records will show and you will receive a uniform prior to the first game of the Spring 2022 season.) Due to organizing teams, gathering enough volunteer coaches, acquiring (unverified) player birth certificates, acquiring photos for some 600 players, ordering any necessary uniforms, there will be a FIRM registration deadline of Aug 13, 2021 with no extensions. Your registration is NOT complete until ALL documents are received and payment is made in full.
Registration Deadlines: SAVE - 2021 Early Registration Open until August 6th, 2021
Late Registration Aug 7th - Aug 13th, 2021 and only accepted IF there is space available. $25 additional fee during late registration on the costs below
Registration Fees -
- $130 for U5 through U8 recreation players
- $150 for U10 and U12 recreation players
- $170 for U14 through U19 recreation players
What you will need to proceed with Registration:
- Digital Copy of Birth Certificate
- Digital Headshot (shoulders up) of player
- Credit Card for Registration Fee
Brevard Beachside Soccer Club is using BLUE SOMBRERO for all REC registration. If you have never registered through Blue Sombrero, you will need to create a NEW account to use our BLUE SOMBRERO registration system. If you already have a Blue Sombrero account, please log in below as a registered user.
Volunteers Needed: We are looking for head coaches and will help train and give you soccer drills, plus a $50 credit towards your player's registration.
More Details & Dates:
- A MEET & GREET for PARENTS ONLY; where we finalize teams and you can meet your player's coach will be held on TBD (possibly Friday Aug 20th) at 5:30pm for U6/U8 and at 6:30pm for U10 & up at Algonquin Fields. If you have volunteered to coach, please arrive at 5:00pm. Generally there is always a few coaches still needed; so know that you will not be hearing from your coach until AFTER the PARENT MEET & GREET.
- First practice (DOC) of the season will be two weeks prior to first game. First practice will be on TBD at 5:30pm. (possibly Aug 23rd Monday)
- First game of the season is generally around the weekend of Sept 10th-11th-12th.
- FUNdamental training sessions for U5-U8 are held on Mondays 5:30-6:30pm at Algonquin and for U10-U16 from 6:30-7:30pm at Algonquin.
- U10-U16 will have a second practice; days and times vary depending on the volunteer coach's availability and field space.
- Game dates for U5-U8 are held on Friday evenings from 5:30-6:30pm at Algonquin fields.
- Game dates for U10- up are held on Saturdays with an occasional Sunday.
- Dutch Tournament for U5-U8 to be held on TBD after last game of season.
- Howdy Coaches Meeting-, TBD at Algonquin fields.
- Meet & Greet- (Players & Coaches)- TBD at 5:30pm for U6/U8 and 6:30pm for U10 & up at Algonquin Fields
- 1st preseason FUNdamental session u5-u8 at 5:30-6:30pm// u10+ 6:30-7:30pm - TBD
- 2nd preseason FUNdamental session u5-u8 at 5:30-6:30pm// u10+ 6:30-7:30pm - TBD
- 3rd preseason FUNdamental session u5-u8 at 5:30-6:30pm/ u10+ at 6:30-7:30pm - TBD
- 1st Game of Fall 2021 is generally around the weekend of September 10-11-12, 2021.
$25 Late fee added to above fees after the registration due date. Late registration is based on space available and not guaranteed. Sign up early - many teams fill up fast.
U6 - U8 Program
We designed the Under-6 (U-6) and Under-8 (U-8) recreational soccer program to be fun, exciting and developmentally appropriate per U.S. Youth Soccer recommendations. Players meet for one practice and one game every week during the season. Every Monday all players are provided thirty minutes of group skills practice called FUNdamentals. The FUNdamentals session is immediately followed by thirty minutes of team practice with the player's team and volunteer coach.
The FUNdamentals session is led by club Technical Director Ryan Weldon. His staff is comprised of professional coaches and volunteer high school soccer players. Each session features a topic that is echoed by the volunteer team coach during the team session.
- Every Friday at 5:30 pm players participate in a game at the Algonquin fields.
- The U-6 games are approximately forty minutes, while the U-8 games are about sixty minutes. The games are refereed by older competitive soccer player from within the club.
- U10-U14 will have a second practice; days and times vary depending on the volunteer coach’s availability and field space.
Game dates for U10- up are held on Saturdays with an occasional Sunday.
Dutch Tournament for U5-U8 to be held on Friday (TBD) after the last game of the season.
First Impact 2 & 3 yr olds
First Impacts for the 2-3-year-old will be held on Friday evenings at 5:30-6: 15 pm. This is a fun night for our soccer newbies, filled with engaging & fun drills!
First Impacts Registration fee is $100 for 8 sessions and includes a BBSC- First Impact Shirt! New players can join anytime during the season, and we will pro-rate the registration fee. If I official spring registration is closed you can email our registrar to sign up.
If you are interested in volunteering for your child's soccer experience (coaching, team manager, field set-up) please contact Lisa Soderberg & Alyse Widrig (Registrar@BeachsideImpact.com) by e-mail.
For questions about your player's age group, see our Understanding Age for the new US Soccer age guidelines.
Contact and Connect with Us
Brevard Beachside Soccer Club
Satellite Bch, FL 32937
720 Jamaica Blvd.
Satellite Bch, FL 32937